Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

jetsetting blogger

I'm back to hecticness at work which means no running during the week. It also means my long runs are getting harder to sustain on no other exercise.

I'm in Toronto now (got up at 4am PST and went to bed at 11pm EST so no time for exericse), but i'm hopeful this week I can get a few workouts in.

The good news is that Dave is putting the finishing touches on my awesome closet renovation! We did most of the work this past weekend and I'm so thrilled with how it came out.  now to convince him that we *need* the crown molding for the top... :)

Full post of pictures, reviews, and info on the process coming Thursday next week when I'm back at home with my camera!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, that stinks. I know how hard it is when your hectic schedule wages war on your training plan. Best wishes for getting back into the groove.

    ReplyDelete