Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

2 post Sunday

Well, 2nd post for me today. I didn't end up going to yoga because I had a groupon that is only good for a month and I'm traveling for work 10 days out of the month, so I decided to skip this time and pick it up after I get back in town.

Instead, Dave and I went to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close with Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock. I don't want to give anything away, but it is amazing, if you think it looks even remotely good, you need to go see it.  and bring kleenex!

Then we tried our hand at making General Tsao's chicken from scratch.  It was AMAZING! but next time I think we'll grill the chicken instead because I just felt gross watching it fry in all that oil!

Riley has been sleeping all day.  I guess our run tired her out as much as it did me!

No comments:

Post a Comment