Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Notes to self...

1. chocolate gu is not nearly as disgusting as I would've guessed
2. Running along the side of the road in the midwest is not as scary as in Seattle - drivers actually get out of your way
3. When seeing beauitful girls that you went to high school with in Starbucks halfway through your run, avoid eye contact and head for the door.  Said girls are still beautiful and you look like a hot mess.
4. Dress appropriately for the damn weather!

4.2 miles.  I thought since I'd be in Michigan I'd pack allll my cold weather gear.  and wear it all.  bad choice.

What I wore: 
new balance running socks
brooks running tights
nike running pants
Under Armour cold gear mock neck
under armour wicking sweatshirt
columbia lightweight water resistant jacket
Nike running gloves
cheap target loves
Nike running hat
wicking running headband
brooks ghost running shoes

What I SHOULD'VE worn:
new balance socks
brooks running tights
underarmour cold gear mock neck
cheap running gloves
wicking running headband
brooks ghost shoes

fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment