Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

It Snowed!!

For those of you who are familiar with weather in the Seattle area, you know what a big deal this is.  My neighbor claims we have 6" but I think it's more like 3-4".  Being a Michigan girl who transplanted to Seattle, I think it is hilarious when it snows.  cars are abandoned on the side of the road, no one goes out... hilarious.


Since I didn't start running until after I moved to Seattle, so I decided to lace up my new running shoes and head out.  Running in unplowed snow is much like running in sand... hard!  I did 2 miles before getting back to the house, and I should've worn sunglasses to protect my eyes from the snow that was coming down.  Riley's bandages came off yesterday so I took her with me and she had a blast!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment