Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Meet our new addition!

Well, the surprise I referenced yesterday came to fruition.  We got a new puppy!  i've been wanting another dog for a very long time and Dave has not been on board at all.  We finally had a heart to heart after coming across the perfect little guy this weekend and we decided to get him.

The breeder had named him Tuxedo, and after chatting about it on the drive home we decided to keep it and call him Tux for short.  When I got Riley, I was a bad dog mom and didn't do my research.  i got her from a backyard breeder and then took off on vacation and left her with a friend.  My friend did the best she could, but she had a 10 month old lab of her own.  It took us until Riley was 10 months old to fully potty train her.

Tux is 12 weeks old (born right around the same time of year as Riley, ironically enough) and is currently a touch over 7 lbs. He can already sit, he's only had one accident, and he slept last night with minimal problems (a full 7 hours I might add!)

I think he's the perfect little thing to round out our happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment