Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Praying for Daylight....(savings time) and lots of surprises!

So I continue to be absolutely worthless on my weekly runs... but I've been consistent about meeting friends for long runs.  Did 90 minutes this morning (about 7 miles... lots of walking and intervals).  My legs are feeling pretty good.

We have had an insanely busy weekend.  I work as a recruiter, so my company routinely puts candidates in hotels.  It just so happened this week that we had a few candidates cancel rooms at the last minute so we were able to get a free room for the weekend.  It is only about 20 minutes from home, but our friend offered to watch our dog, so it worked out extremely well. 

I got a second job (more on that in another post) so I had to buy a new laptop for that, so I was able to get a fabulous deal due to President's Day. 

Fingers crossed but we are going this afternoon to look at adding to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment