Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

weekend full of activity

It was a good weekend.  I decided to sign up for the Sammamish Valley half marathon in March, which means I need to start running more than once a week, but this weekend was a good start to getting back on track.

Dave and I got home from work on Friday and were inspired to paint our master bedroom.  A surprising workout :)  but we loved the color (we only did 3 walls, one wall still to come tomorrow hopefully - we have to move the bed) so much that we decided to paint the hallway on Saturday.  Thank God for leftover paint!  this was after a 4.5 mile run.  My legs were sore this morning from my run (embarassing!) but I went to hot yoga anyway.  very tough today, but I felt so good afterwards.

Just realized that I can no longer call Dave "the hubs"... I keep forgetting and just typing Dave, so I'll refer to him as such :)  He is currently cooking us up a yummy dinner: twice baked potatoes, potato salad and bacon wrapped steak.  he meant to get pasta salad, but accidentally got potato salad, so it's a little bit of a potato overload tonight.

I'm working from home tomorrow and soooo loooking forward to it!  Hawaii countdown is on - t minus 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment