Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I tried hot yoga for the first time....

wow.  just, wow.  I HATE yoga... my friend Skari tried to get me to love yoga about a year and a half ago and it was a disaster.  Running makes yoga hard... very tight hamstrings and no flexibility! 
anyway, she's been raving about bikram for awhile so I finally broke down and went with her. It was a 90 minute class!

I won't say I "enjoyed" it, but it definitely was way better than normal yoga.  Maybe sweating makes me feel like I'm doing something? but it was good.  it was hard, but it was good.  I weighed myself after I showered and blew my hair dry and I think I lost between 2-4 lbs of water weight alone.  crazy!  Probably tmi, but I didn't have any spandex shorts so I just wore running shorts and I was so sweaty it honestly felt like I had peed my pants

I think I may try to do it on a weekly basis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment