Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting back into it

Oh I had such good intentions to go to the gym yesterday, but yesterday was the day from hell.  I was hosting a recruiting event meaning I was at work from 7am - 6:30pm.  we stopped at Panera the way home (not the best food choices but I only ate half of my sandwich and saved the other half for lunch today).

I ended up working solid (minus a 15 minute hot tub break) until 11pm last night.  booo.

Today was much better.  My friend Chris and I ended up running - it was so so nice to get out on the trails with him.  We did just under 3 miles in about 27 minutes.  We totally rocked 10 minute miles.  I love running with people that push me (though admittedly it might be the last time - he has gotten way faster than me! he is aiming for a sub 4 marathon - my next goal is sub 5 hours!).

now off to try the amazing banana ice cream i've been reading about and another hot tub break before bed - best purchase we've ever made!

No comments:

Post a Comment