Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's been a month

and I haven't blogged.  mostly because i'm embarassed about the lack of exercise going on in my life.  The speedwork was going great until it wasn't anymore.  I need to re-evaluate why running isn't as fun for me anymore.  I've got another half on the books on  May 13th and then I think I'm going to take a break from constantly running and try to fall in love with it again.

and fall out of love with sugar.  seriously, I have no self control when it comes to sweets and it's starting to really bum me out.

In other news, Dave and I both got Fitbits last Thursday.  Full review coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I fall in and out of love with various forms of exercise...maybe you need to switch it up? And sugar, I have no advice because I had girl scout cookies for breakfast. Good luck though.

    I'd never heard of Fitbits-interesting! Let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete